Thank you for considering Men at Work as a potential sponsor for your project or initiative.
We are passionate about our local community and fully committed to play a role supporting sport, arts, educational and other community initiatives.
If you would like to apply for sponsorship or request a donation, please read our guidelines below.
Men at Work consider sponsorship of teams, organisations, events or initiatives that provide Men at Work the opportunity to:
- Build and develop the reputation of our organisation
- Showcase our projects
- Have a tangible connection with our communities and provide benefit to our staff and clients
Proposal will not be considered if they:
- Support religious or political groups
- involve an unacceptable level of danger
- based solely on the value of client relationship
The following information will be required to evaluate your proposal
- The name and details of your organisation
- Contact details
- Description of the team, organisation, event or initiative
- Contribution or involvement required
- Time and date of the event
- What rights and benefits are being offered to Men at Work
We receive a large number of requests for sponsorship, to ensure that a correct evaluation of your sponsorship request we need to follow a process. We receive a lot of applications for sponsorship. we therefore are unable to support every request. We have a set amount of funds available each year.
Please email your application to: Sponsorship request