Safety first on every Traffic Management job
Health and Safety is at the very core of our business. On any job, Safety is paramount – for our team, our clients and the travelling public.
We’re committed to our purpose of Leading People in Safety by providing a comprehensive range of high-quality services – safely. We take pride in our incident-free safety record and are dedicated to not just meeting, but surpassing statutory and regulatory requirements.
Our customised, systematic Traffic Management Plans (TMP's) allow us to identify and manage any traffic-related risks before the work begins. On site, our teams stick to the plan, and follow a proven set of processes to ensure maximum safety and minimum disruption.
Our dedicated safety staff include Training and Development, Health and Safety, and Compliance Managers.
And our work has been recognised with multiple award wins.
Men at Work are proud members of:
- Site Safe
- Canterbury Rebuild Safety Charter
- Business Leaders’ Health & Safety Forum
- Enterprise North Canterbury
- Canterbury Employers Chamber of Commerce
- National Association of Women in Construction
- And we are ACC Workplace Safety Management certified (2013)