Sumner Longboarders Halberg Surf Day
Everyone enjoyed the day, in particular the young children who had the time of their lives.
- 40 surfers x 30 mins each
- 1,200 minutes of absolute joy
- Surfers from, 6 to 18 years
- Multiple disabilities - tonnes of courage
- 41,224 smiles, no tears
- 75 Volunteers
- Heaps of Sausages, bacon and bread
Surfers Drawn from
- Halberg Disability Sport Foundation
- Hillmorton High School Upland Unit
- Papanui High School Kimi Ora Unit
Thank you so much link below.
More Case Studies
Cricket World Cup 2015
As hosts of the Cricket World Cup, the eyes of the world were on Christchurch in February 2015. A global audience of 2 billion watched the televised opening ceremony, and if they’d looked very closely, they would have seen the hundreds of orange cones and our staff hard at work in the background!