Sumner Longboarders Halberg Surf Day
Everyone enjoyed the day, in particular the young children who had the time of their lives.
- 40 surfers x 30 mins each
- 1,200 minutes of absolute joy
- Surfers from, 6 to 18 years
- Multiple disabilities - tonnes of courage
- 41,224 smiles, no tears
- 75 Volunteers
- Heaps of Sausages, bacon and bread
Surfers Drawn from
- Halberg Disability Sport Foundation
- Hillmorton High School Upland Unit
- Papanui High School Kimi Ora Unit
Thank you so much link below.
More Case Studies
Leading safety through the Christchurch Earthquakes
We're very proud to have taken out the Safety Leadership Award at the 2015 Site Safe Health and Safety in Construction Awards.